Krups XP 9000 - Water pump won't engage

• Krups XP 9000 - Water pump won't engage

Hersteller: Krups | Typ-/Modell: XP 9000 | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Hallo,
      I must apologize for posting in English. I am afraid my German is not enough to write a message, but I do understand when reading it. I read trough the forum, but couldn't find something similar to my problem. So please bare with me!
      First it happened, that the espresso extraction became much less ( in volume) and after 2 or 3 more extractions it stopped making any coffee altogether. The grinder grinds and the LED screen display looks like the machine is working seamlessly. One would expect a service message saying what's wrong to come up on the display, but nothing comes up. The water pump is not engaging after the coffee was ground, but it engages for hot water/rinsing and for steaming. I do not use a filter for the water tank, so the filter membrane is not a problem, but something else. Please advise about the problem, maybe we can repair this coffee machine. Vielen dank!

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Hello,

first i would change the pump. Perhaps the pump isn´t
      able to produce enough pressure for making a coffee.
      To produce hot water you need only very little pressure

This effect/fault can also be increased by rising of pump-
      temperature through making several coffees in an row.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)