Jura Impressa J5 - Auslaufventil leck

• Jura Impressa J5 - Auslaufventil leck

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: Impressa J5 | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Hi

Excuse me posting here in English, but my German is not good, and this seems to be a very good forum for Jura technical topics. Please reply in German - I can use Google translate to help me! :)

I have a problem with a leak from the outlet valve/Auslaufventil - see the picture. The coffee maker still works, but there is always water under the machine after each coffee.

I have already fitted a new silicon tubing and new hose clamps (new
      Silikon Gewebeschlauch and new Schlauchschelle, Sicherungsblech und Klemmfeder). This made a small improvement only. The problem happens under the high pressure only, when putting water into the espresso brewer.

Any ideas on what other problems it could be? I checked to see if the outlet valve/Auslaufventil is cracked, but it looks OK, and I see the water coming from the connection. Maybe is the pressure too high? Or do I have another problem in the fluid system that is causing this leak. Any suggestions are helpful.

Thanks, Andy

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
      Bilder
      • Jura_leak1c.jpg

173,81 kB, 1.024×738, 472 mal angesehen
    • Hello,

the main reason for leaks at the J5 are the very "damage-sensitive" tubes.
      If you make a little mistake during mounting the new tubes they will be
      damaged again.

If the tubes are ok in your case, there could be a hairline-crack in your
      Auslaufventil (that may happen). Then you have to change this.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Thanks, BS. I did not see any problem with the tubes, and they seemed to slide onto the Auslaufventil quite easily.

So is there some special tip for fitting the tubes? - I have a meter of silicon tube so can easily cut a new piece and try again.

Or is it good to try some silicon grease or silicone sealant to make a good joint?

Andy
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)