Siemens Surpresso TK69009 - S75 - Error 8

• Siemens Surpresso TK69009 - S75 - Error 8

Hersteller: Siemens | Typ-/Modell: Surpresso TK69009 - S75 | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Hallo Leute.

After switching on it's written Unit is heating and then Error 8 without any sound.

I was reading some of forum's posts about this error using translate google ;) and I've already checked:
      - tried to turn on the coffee machine without Brewing Unit (energized microswitch of BU presence) to see if it's blocked - no movement nor sound at all,
      - all the microswitches are doing fine,
      - input and output voltages of the transformer, (in - 230VAC, out1 - 9VAC, out2 - 15VAC)
      - giving the external power to the main drive rotates it, both directions, without problem.

What else can I check on the controlling board. It seems that it's not actuating the main drive at all. I can't find any fuse or relay.

--
      Gruß,
      Marek

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Hello,

it seems to be a electronical problem. Unfortunately I can´t say
      wether its the control- or the powerunit that doesn´t work correct.

Have you also checked the microswitches INSIDE the main drive
      (not the two switches at the outside of the main drive casing)?

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • No, the S60 is a two heater machine with a mechanical steamvalve.
      The S75 have only one heater and a electronical steamvalve.

The S75 is very similar to S70 and S50 and the Bosch B40 and B70/75.

I had none of them on my workbench yet.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Finally found it! :)
      I've overlooked one microswitch in the dip tray. The problem is the longer (green) part not actuating this microswitch. It was probably a little distorted (red, one can see a crack) during removing and cleaning the dip tray.
      Other thing is that this microswitch is broken. Everything is working fine after making a bridge.

Does anyone know where to find this microswitch (XCG55V-81-LZ187)? I couldn't find anything in the Internet. I'll have to find some replacement.

The order of switching on is:
      - heating and adjusting BU at the same time
      - rinsing
      Bilder
      • diptray_contacts.jpg

70,56 kB, 800×600, 1.747 mal angesehen
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)