Jura J9.3 Impressa - Difference j9.2 vs j9.3 logic print

• Jura J9.3 Impressa - Difference j9.2 vs j9.3 logic print

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: J9.3 Impressa | ca. Baujahr: 2015

Hi all,

I have a j9.3 that is switching itself off.
      I replaced one diode and machine was fine for a week. And same diode died again.

Now i have the exact same logic (same numbers etc) from a j9.2 i place this in the j9.3 but machine is doing goes on and gives 3 beeps and switches off.

I think its the difference in the rom? So i replaced the memorychip from the j9.3 logic to the j9.2logic.. machine turns on. Does something but its not initializing. Can somebody tell me what more i have to switch from j9.3 logic to j9.2 logic?

I have the tools to solder en heat the logic etc..i am only missing and trying to understand there boards. Thanx!!

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • You can change the EEPROM but it will not work. The Controller has a different image.

I wrote two articles about the EEPROM and suddenly switching off problem.

You have to replace four 1N4004 Diodes (full bridged rectifier).
      Wer mich unbedingt privat kontaktieren möchte:
      Tobias.L-Komtra_Forum@directbox.com
      Allgemeine Fragen ins Forum, ich bin kein persönlicher Seelsorger, für Kaffeevollautomaten.
    • thanks tobias,

I first replaced (ORIGINAL J9.3 LOGIC) 1 diode 1n5401 with the same one.. machine worked for 1 week perfect. suddenly same one died.
      I replaced all 4 with 1n5401 (MC) original is 1n5401 (LD).. but machine does nothing and after a few seconds it gives error 6. Do you think ITS because i used the (mc?)

I still can place the eeprom back in the old j9.3 logic. If you say that the j9.2 logic is not gonna work :)

Thanx!
    • You can not use a J9.2 Logic for a J9.3!

Read this, understand it and do your Job.
      Jura schaltet sich einfach aus

I'm not a native English speaking Person. I had it for eight years at school. I think you doesn't understand what I want to tell you. I repaired a lot of Jura coffee machines, which switched suddenly off. I will not make pictures of every PCB, wich diodes have to be changed.
      Wer mich unbedingt privat kontaktieren möchte:
      Tobias.L-Komtra_Forum@directbox.com
      Allgemeine Fragen ins Forum, ich bin kein persönlicher Seelsorger, für Kaffeevollautomaten.
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)