Jura Z5 (G2) Impressa - Cappuccino coffee from the wrong spout

• Jura Z5 (G2) Impressa - Cappuccino coffee from the wrong spout

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: Z5 (G2) Impressa | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

My Z5 project is almost done but I have problem with the "one touch" cappuccino, it's not so one touch here ... 8o
      The coffee is coming from the main spout when brewing.
      First I thought the solenoide does not activate, but it does (I see it extended), and it also works when rinsing the unit manually, except left is right and right is left ?( .
      Brewing Espresso or Coffee it uses correctly the main spout.
      Where should I start troubleshooting this?
      I really miss all the Saeco hidden menus where you can activate individual features)

Also, since I get the forum translated by default to English, it is better for you folks if I Google translate my post and post it in German
      or English is fine?

thanks

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lifeisfun ()

• English is much better than translated German.

But nevertheless I don‘t understand the problem
      with right and left and vice versa.

The allocation is made by the Schwenkverteiler.
      Often they block because of pollution, hardened
      tubes or to short tubes. In some times the magnetic
      coil ist to week. But all o these reasons change not
      left to right, this can only be caused by wrong
      connection of the tubes or a defective logic-board
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Thank you! English it is :)
      If I go to the manual Rinse menu,Maintenance/Rinse, it will first rinse the left spout, then it will tell me rinsing the left spout but after pressing rinse button it will rinse the main spout instead.
      When making Cappuccino it will froth the milk but coffee will come from the main spout.
    • Remove the Schwenkverteiler and clean it well.
      Then look for the tubes, and whether they are
      connected in the right way.
      Also look if there ist a mechanical defect at the
      Schwenkverteiler.

Is the right word „swivel distributor“ in English?
      Never heard…
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • This part means:
      komtra.de/jura-ersatzteile/jur…iler-kpl.-jura-z5-x5.html
      To do this, you must first remove the display. (10mm nuts)The 'Schwenkverteiler' is clipped in underneath. First loosen the two thick hoses on the side and when removing the hose loosen it from the outlet.Clean everything thoroughly. If it doesn't improve after that, you should look for the problem with the coil. But it's rarer.

Best regards, Jönne
      Die zehn Gebote Gottes enthalten 279 Wörter, die amerikanische Unabhängigkeitserklärung 300 Wörter, die Verordnung der europäischen Gemeinschaft über den Import von Karamelbonbons aber exakt 25911 Wörter.
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)