DeLonghi ETAM 29.660.SB Autentica Cappuccino - Fill Tank warning

• DeLonghi ETAM 29.660.SB Autentica Cappuccino - Fill Tank warning

Hersteller: DeLonghi | Typ-/Modell: ETAM 29.660.SB Autentica Cappuccino | ca. Baujahr: 2018

Hello, I have a Delonghi ETAM 29.660 SB Autentica Cappuccino. This machine is a faulty customer return item bought from a white goods auction. I am a retired service engineer who buys & refurbishes coffee machines such as this. I am self taught with Delonghi bean to cup coffee machine repairs although I am by no means an expert. This machine shows "Fill Tank" on the display when the water tank is full, the tank float magnet is ok and floats as it should. I have replaced the water tank, the reed sensor for the water tank and have tried a new main pcb to fix this problem but the problem remains. Can anybody off any solution to this problem. Thanks very much, Paul.

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • I don't know the machine exactly, but isn't there a micro switch that the water tank is in?
      Gruß Stefan
      -------------------------------------------------------

Ich beantworte keine Fragen per Email, dafür ist das Forum da! Vor allen manuellen Arbeiten am Gerät den Netzstecker ziehen ! Sture Ignoranten der Groß/Kleinschreibung und Satzzeichen werden ignoriert.

Mal ist man Hund, mal ist man Baum.
    • Hello, thanks for the reply. On this machine the water tank is recognised by a magnetic switch, the reed switch! When the tank has water in the magnetic float at the back of the tank floats and activates the switch and the machine turns on. I have tested the reed switch and it is ok, I have also swapped the main pcb for a new one and the "fill tank" message is still on the display and the machine won't start. I have tested everything I can think of to fix this but nothing has worked so far so I am open to suggestions, thanks, Paul.
    • All I can think of is to measure the electric wire between the plug of the reed switch and the pcb.
      Gruß Stefan
      -------------------------------------------------------

Ich beantworte keine Fragen per Email, dafür ist das Forum da! Vor allen manuellen Arbeiten am Gerät den Netzstecker ziehen ! Sture Ignoranten der Groß/Kleinschreibung und Satzzeichen werden ignoriert.

Mal ist man Hund, mal ist man Baum.
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)