Jura ENA Micro 5 - Water flow straight to drainage unit - which drainage motor shall we buy?

• Jura ENA Micro 5 - Water flow straight to drainage unit - which drainage motor shall we buy?

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: ENA Micro 5 | ca. Baujahr: 2015

Hallo guys,

[Disclaimer: Sorry in advance for this message in English, but I think this place is just the best to find spare parts and knowledge, we especially loved the videos <3]

Symptom: Nothing comes out of the front of the machine, and the ground coffee isn’t moist. The hot water seems to flow straight to the drainage unit. From what we understood we need to change the drainage motor (see pictures 1 and 2).

From the following reference 505 EF0034016 UCL13N04B2KZ26 150Ω we found this part BUT this seems to be the “short”, whereas our version is the “long” one (~195mm) :
      komtra.de/jura-ersatzteile/jur…-kaffeevollautomaten.html

We found another one which seems to be the “long” version but with a completely different reference number :
      https://komtra.de/jura-ersatzteile/jura-ersatzteile/motor-drainageventil-lang-jura-d-e-j-x-z-ena-giga-serie-kaffeevollautomaten.html

Which one shall we choose?

Also another detail is, while cleaning the drainage unit, I broke a small plastic pipe (very fragile, the plastic was completely "cooked") (see picture 3) but I glued it back together. Just to be certain it won’t bother us in the future, I want to buy a brand new drainage unit (see komtra.de/jura-ersatzteile/jur…-kaffeevollautomaten.html )
      This one is tagged as V2 I’m not sure what it means. Will it work with our machine? Does it work with a “short” or “long” version of the motor? Does it matters?

Vielen Dank Jungs!

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
      Bilder
      • 1.jpeg

102,3 kB, 1.376×774, 271 mal angesehen
      • 2.jpeg

93,25 kB, 1.376×774, 261 mal angesehen
      • 3.JPG

90,9 kB, 799×531, 239 mal angesehen
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)