Siemens TK68E570 Einbau - No coffee brewed by machine - no error codes - one pipe broken

• Siemens TK68E570 Einbau - No coffee brewed by machine - no error codes - one pipe broken

Hersteller: Siemens | Typ-/Modell: TK68E570 Einbau | ca. Baujahr: 2006

Our TK68E570 worked well for many years. This morning it didn't brew any coffee when pushing the coffee button.
      The bones are grind and water seems to be pumped from the reservoir into the machine.

I opened the machine and noticed that the pipe between the gray element in the middle and the unit on the side is broken. When I tested the machinewhile it was openend I saw the water coming out.
      As a result I need to replace at least this pipe, but I anticiapte this one is broken due to pressure in the pipe. I welcome your thoughts on the root cause of this issue and if one is able to fix it by themselves. Thansk for your support.

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Hello,

this sort of pipes only last a couple of years.
      Its propably a fatigue of material.

I would change the pipe and look than what
      happens. But be very carefully by assembling
      the new pipe. They are very damageable if
      you are pressing them to much or especially
      depress them to torsion.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)