Nivona CafeRomatica NICR 710 - problem

• Nivona CafeRomatica NICR 710 - problem

Hersteller: Nivona | Typ-/Modell: CafeRomatica NICR 710 | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Hi guys, sorry I speak only english, can you help me ?
      I have a Nivona 710 coffee machine. It has about 7 years (3-4 cups of coffe per day).
      Now when I press a button to make coffe, I hear the machine shift inside about I think 3 seconds (normally it should grind coffe without shift inside) and nothing happen.
      I turn-off/turn-on machine and try make coffe , sometimes I must do it few times and finally coffee is made :)
      Beside this, coffe runs only from one outlet (from second only drips)
      What is the cause ?

regards
      kri

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von kri ()

• Hello,

it seems to be a problem with the microswitches of the drive for the brewing-unit.
      You habe to REPLACE the switches against NEW ONES. Do not try to test the
      microswitches because ist a mechanical and not an electrical problem. Electrical
      they look normaly good.
      This microswitches are meant (look at the foto - they are hidden under a cover):
      S60 Brühantrieb knackt, Brühvorgang startet nicht

The second problem with the outlet is only mud in the outlet. You have to remove
      the outlet and clean it deep.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Hi,

look at this photo:
      komtra.de/kaffeevollautomaten-…eckung-kaffeeauslauf.html
      You see you must first unhook at the bottom of the part - then remove upwards.

Then look at this photo:
      komtra.de/kaffeevollautomaten-…eckung-kaffeeauslauf.html
      Here you see than you also have to remove it by pushing upwards.

After all you could remove the "Auslaufverteiler" to clean or replace it.
      Be carefully and let not slip the little hose from the Auslaufverteiler inside the machine.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)