Krups XP7200 - Water from steampip

• Krups XP7200 - Water from steampip

Hersteller: Krups | Typ-/Modell: XP7200 | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Hello,

im sorry that i have to type my message in english but im dutch and im not so good in typing german.

Well i have a krups xp7200 and i had a small leak, so i fixed that by putting new o rings on the brewer.
      i decided to also put a new sealing around the brewersteel but when i reassembled the krups and i turn it on
      the brewer moves down and then up and then the machine is giving hot water from the steam pipe and does this 2 times
      and then all the red leds start blinking (operating error).

Before i removed the sealing from the brewersteel it worked fine, i just cant figure out how this have happend, i dissambled the machine 3 times to check and everything looks fine, but i hear a motor runing for a longer then normal time and then it throw the water out of the steam pipe.

Hope you guys can help me out.

kind regards

Jeroen

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Hello,

i fixed the problem of the how water from the steampipe, but now when i turn it on
      it starts and then the red light of the coffeesludge is blinking so i take it out for 8 seconds and put it
      back then the machine ressets itself and the same happens again.....

any ideas?
    • Hello,

I think you unfortunately won´t get here much help.

This is a machine we almost know only from throwing
      away than from repairing because it is a mess to
      repair such a fault-prone coffeemaker.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)