Bosch Benvenuto TCA6709 - B65 - Keeps asking to "fill water"

• Bosch Benvenuto TCA6709 - B65 - Keeps asking to "fill water"

Hersteller: Bosch | Typ-/Modell: Benvenuto TCA6709 - B65 | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Sorry, my question is in english, but you can answer in German. No problem.
      My Bosch Benvenuto B65 keeps asking to fill water, even though the reservoir is filled with water. The reservoir ventil works fine, when I dry the "ventiloeffner" then it gets wet. The O-rings are OK. So I feel it must be either the sensor that detects the water or the cable that connects the sensor to the electronic board. Or...?
      My question are: 1. where and how is the presence of water detected?
      2. Which cable could I check for connectivity?
      3. How can I test what fails to work?
      4. Could there be any other failing mechanism?
      Thanks for quick support as always!

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • The presence of water is detected by the magnet of the water tank and the "Reed Sensor" inside the case.
      First check if the magnet is swimming. If this works fine, then test the "Reed Sensor" by holding a normal magnet at the point of the case, where normally the magnet of the water tank is placed.
      Gruß Rudi
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)