Bosch Benvenuto TCA6301 - B30 - "Störung 5"

• roadrunner schrieb:

Achte aber beim evtl. Auswechseln darauf den richtigen Sensor zu nehmen ,die Kabelfarbe ist dabei hilfreich (grün = standard , rot =NTC).

Hello

Nice forum you running here...

My apologies for English writing - I will use google translator for German also.

You can answer on German language - it is understedndable for me.

Can you post more info about temperature sensor? 12kohm on home temp - is it a PTC or NTC type?

Mine was with greeen wires - friend dissasembled Surpresso and throw out sensor.

[img]http://www.juraprofi.de/images/product_images/popup_images/8989_0.jpg[/img]

I guess it's PTC, can you confirm?

Translation:

Hallo

Nizza Forum Laufen Sie hier ...

Ich entschuldige mich für Englisch schriftlich - Ich werde Google Übersetzer für Deutsch auch zu nutzen.

Sie können sich auf deutsche Sprache zu beantworten - es ist understedndable für mich.

Können Sie nach mehr Informationen über Temperatur-Sensor? 12kohm auf heimischem temp - es ist ein PTC oder NTC-Typ?

Meins war mit greeen Drähte - Freund dissasembled Surpresso und werfen Sensor.

Denke, es ist PTC, können Sie bestätigen?
      Wird so etwas wie dieses Werk statt:

[img]http://shop.rabtron.co.za/catalog/images/ntcx.jpg[/img]

Aber, ich denke, es ist hart NTC....

digitaldandt.org/db/index.php/datasheet/show/42

Vielen dank!

Niksa
    • Hello,

you shouldn´t test the heater with 220V direct - its to dangerous.
      If the passive resistance of the heater ist about 45 Ohm and if
      there is also no short-circuit to earth, the heater is ok.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Kind thanks for 220 advice...

The story is following...:

I've got machine light dissasembled (covers, power pcb, etc...) from a friend who does not recall why he dissasembled it in a first place.

So I assembled it... Turn it on and "Close door" if I recall correct...

I solved it, but than right after pwron "machine too hot" or water too hot...

So I dissasemble it again to check, and noticed that thermistor was cutted off, and two wires are lamely "spiraled" together, and wraped on proper place behind right boiler/heater holding/GND screw...

I knew that was not as it should be, so I Google it, and found this thread topic.

I'll test with 10k or 20k trimmer pot instead of thermistor, make some pics and put it here...

But from "medical history" it looks that either thirystor or optociulers are burnt...

R of heitzer is 42 ohm so I guess that he is ok.

Kind thanks

Haltec
    • Hello

Haltec schrieb:

thirystor or optociulers are burn
      its not unusual, that the OPTOS (MOC 30xx) are damaged in this case.
      A damage of the TRIAC does not happen so often.
      Also a damage of the Logicprint could be the reason.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
    • Do you have info about working temperature of heitzer/boiler?

Around 80-90 Celsius ?

I asssembled machine with 12k trimpot instead of thermistor, and guess what? - The heitzer works ok (I think) - It become too hot to touch for about 10-15 sek...

I forgot to try to decrease resistance so that other functionallity can be tested.

I'll put some regular 10K thermistor instead of missing original one - since I noticed, that their Temp/Resistance curves are pretty mutch the same..., but I will monitor temperature increase with IR gun...

Viele Grüße

Haltec
    • Hello

Haltec schrieb:

Do you have info about working temperature of heitzer/boiler?

Around 80-90 Celsius ?
      no, not yet. But I think it should be about 92°C to 94°C in the case of water-temperature
      and about 115°C if the Heater is at steam-temperature.

BS
    • Manage to work it out with 10k NTC thermistor...

I had bit of hassle with "pipes filling with water" since that process in process flow is somehow defined as "it's done if have no interuptions" since I could not find any pressure sensor on machine??? Do you know for any ? (pressure sensor)

And another problem occures now - leak (picture and video under txt)

Any expirience about it - it's in the middle of chassis so I am bit lazy do dissasemble it fully - but it looks that I am going to have to.... :)

Video: (Cant embedd - sorry)

Surpresso leak

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/55h06g.jpg[/IMG]

NIce build machine though - "Made in Switzerland" pretty neat... no signs of wear on plastics - altough friend squares (claims) that machine is 15000+ beverages!!!!!!

Kind regards
    • Hello,

there isn´t any pressure-sensor - the machine looks for flowing water. For this
      is the "Flowmeter": komtra.de/index.php?page=product&info=1155

The defect part in the video is the "Drainageventil": komtra.de/index.php?page=product&info=1950
      With a bit luck you can repair it with: komtra.de/index.php?page=product&info=1711
      otherwise you need a new Drainageventil.

There are manuals to repair the Drainageventil and to disassemble the Drainageventil.
      komtra.de/media/files/KOMTRA_G…AINAGEVENTIL_REVISION.pdf
      komtra.de/media/files/KOMTRA_G…DRAINAGEVENTIL_AUSBAU.pdf

BS
    • Ok - I DO NOT know what "MELDEN" is... :))))

I am missing drainage valve inside spring, and transparent tube

[img]http://komtra.de/media/images/popup/425949.JPG[/img]

, and

Expansionskammer für Drainageventil

[img]http://komtra.de/media/images/popup/423397.JPG[/img]

You really helped me a lot - thx. I own cellphone repair/unlock shop find me as Haltec @ gsmhosting if you need anything related please.

Will keep you posted on progress with good espresso making with this Siemens...

BR

Haltec
    • It leasks strongly since steel shaft inside drainage valve was upside down (wrongly assembled from previous owner), and rest of parts are missing. I'll assemble it today with shaft in "correct" orientation and position - since both seals are present - and leakage should be minimized.

It will be tested without functional drainage valve - just for test of brewing the coffe...

What is drainage valve main purpose afterall ?

BR

Haltec
    • Hello,

for brewing the Drainageventil connects the heater to the brewing-unit.
      After brewing it let the residual water run out of the brewing-unit.

BS
    • Hallo BS

I just got my first coffe from this maschine...

It works great.

I needed to order that round white pfeil which moves drainage ventil - it was "missing in action"

With some lowest quality beans for testing - coffe turns out quite O.K.

I wonder one other thing... does Expansionskammer contains something inside?

I bought Expansionskammer (also "missing in action") beacouse I wanted to decrease steam - when arrived I opened beacouse curiousity - and it was empty...

As empty - it does not decrease steam as I expected to... Should I fill it with COAL or something...

Kind regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Haltec ()

INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)