Jura Impressa Z5 - Error 4 / Störung 4

• Lifeisfun schrieb:

No, it does not heat up with main power switch on. (sensor removed)
      Than wait for the new sensor and look what happens...
      And be careful when laying the cable - it must not touch
      the heater at any point.
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • BlackSheep schrieb:

Lifeisfun schrieb:

No, it does not heat up with main power switch on. (sensor removed)
      Than wait for the new sensor and look what happens...And be careful when laying the cable - it must not touch
      the heater at any point.
      thanks
      I'll probably slide over some silicone tubing before soldering the wire on the connector.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lifeisfun ()

• Just to update, package with parts from Joenne received - THANK YOU!
      Machine is working again.
      I hope this was just unfortunate fluke and it will not come back . :D

While waiting for the sensor I did some modifications to prevent accidental water dripping (if it happens)
      on electrical parts below the boiler, and installed automatic water filler. That was fun :)
      No more filling the machine by hand, all automatic :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lifeisfun ()

• Lifeisfun schrieb:

No more filling the machine by hand, all automatic [img]https://komtra.de/forum/wcf/images/smilies/biggrin.png[/img]
      Could you please describe that in a bit more detail? That sounds interesting.
      Die zehn Gebote Gottes enthalten 279 Wörter, die amerikanische Unabhängigkeitserklärung 300 Wörter, die Verordnung der europäischen Gemeinschaft über den Import von Karamelbonbons aber exakt 25911 Wörter.
    • No more filling the machine by hand, all automatic[img]https://komtra.de/forum/wcf/images/smilies/biggrin.png[/img]

JoenneJuraSchraubaer schrieb:

Lifeisfun schrieb:

Could you please describe that in a bit more detail? That sounds interesting.
      Sure,
      the circuit board you see in the middle of the picture is the controller
      ( I did design simpler version with way less parts that I'm using now as well, only NE555 couple resistors, capacitors and single miniature relay )
      There is upper and lower capacitive sensor on the inside of the machine that sends info to the controller.
      The relay controls the solenoid valve that lets water in on demand when water goes below the bottom sensor it opens and stops
      once upper level is reached, then it waits till it reaches bottom again. The controller also includes safety, if tank is removed the controller will stop filling. Simple reed switch and magnet attached to the tank.
      The filler hose is very easy to tap in, either with 1/4" T right behind the tank or just fill the tank from the top.
      I'm using 1/4" fast fit parts that I used for water filters.

The large black box on the controller is 100-250V/5V power supply
      I use connectors to connect the sensors so it looks more professional but you can solder it direct to the board.
      Most if not all parts you can find on Ali :)

I use these capacitive sensors, they do have sensitivity control as well.

All the parts will cost you about $20

This is the controller circuit

INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)