Jura SONSTIGES - Grinder burr set ID please

• Jura SONSTIGES - Grinder burr set ID please

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: SONSTIGES | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Can someone please ID these two burr sets? I believe the right one is V5 but I have no clue what is the one on the left.
      Thanks!

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • The left one ist Jura (V3)
      the right one is Saeco (V5)

The very old Jura V2 from the year 1999 or 2000 looks a little bit like the V5…
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • If I find time I take photos of the original Jura "V1", "V2", the two sorts of "V3" and the "HP" and "Aroma+".
      But I‘m not sure, that I have all Versions left in my fund…

The "things" named "V5" have nothing to do with Jura. In my opinion, this is nothing more than rubbish. Because with "V5" the machines are operated outside of the specifications and also outside the specified programm setting options für coffee strength.
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • BlackSheep schrieb:

If I find time I take photos of the original Jura "V1", "V2", the two sorts of "V3" and the "HP" and "Aroma+".
      But I‘m not sure, that I have all Versions left in my fund…

The "things" named "V5" have nothing to do with Jura. In my opinion, this is nothing more than rubbish. Because with "V5" the machines are operated outside of the specifications and also outside the specified programm setting options für coffee strength.
      I was looking hard for some pictures that would compare all different sets but couldn't find any.
      Much appreciate that you did the identification!
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)