Siemens TK60001 - Surpresso S20 - New Grinding discs grinding repair kit v5 not working

• Siemens TK60001 - Surpresso S20 - New Grinding discs grinding repair kit v5 not working

Hersteller: Siemens | Typ-/Modell: TK60001 - Surpresso S20 | ca. Baujahr: 2015

Hi, apologies, but writing this in English, but I'll put a google translate below.

I have a Siemens Surpresso S20 TK60001 which starting making very weak coffee and intermittantly displaying not enough coffee. Through this forum I figured the grinders were worn out. I ordered new grinders and a repair kit (inluding a microswitch for the switch flag of the brewing unit) from Komtra.de.
      My previous machine was a TK54001 that the board blew on and while I was waiting for the the new grinding discs I used the ones out of the older machine. This worked, but these discs were probably older than the ones in the S20.
      When the new parts arrived I replaced them, but the machine kept telling me that there wasn't enough coffee, I thought that it was the flag or the switch, but it was a new switch and then I realised that the new grinding discs are just not making enough coffee. I reseated them and no real improvement, more than 50% of the time the switching flag of the brewing unit wouldn't show that there was enough coffee. but when I re-installed the TK54001 grinding disks, everything would work well again.
      Is there something extra that I need to do with new grinding discs?
      thanks.

Ich habe eine Siemens Surpresso S20 TK60001, die anfängt, sehr schwachen Kaffee zu kochen und zeitweise zu wenig Kaffee anzeigt. Durch dieses Forum habe ich herausgefunden, dass die Mühlen abgenutzt sind. Ich habe bei Komtra.de neue Mahlwerke und ein Reparaturset (inkl. Mikroschalter für die Schaltfahne der Brüheinheit) bestellt.
      Meine vorherige Maschine war eine TK54001, bei der die Platine durchgebrannt ist, und während ich auf die neuen Schleifscheiben wartete, habe ich die aus der älteren Maschine verwendet. Das hat funktioniert, aber diese Discs waren wahrscheinlich älter als die im S20.
      Als die neuen Teile ankamen, habe ich sie ausgetauscht, aber die Maschine sagte mir ständig, dass nicht genug Kaffee da wäre, ich dachte, es wäre die Fahne oder der Schalter, aber es war ein neuer Schalter und dann wurde mir klar, dass es die neuen Mahlscheiben sind Ich koche einfach nicht genug Kaffee. Ich habe sie neu eingesetzt und keine wirkliche Verbesserung, in mehr als 50 % der Fälle zeigte die Schaltflagge der Brüheinheit nicht an, dass genügend Kaffee vorhanden war. Aber als ich die TK54001-Schleifscheiben wieder einbaute, funktionierte alles wieder gut.
      Gibt es noch etwas, das ich mit neuen Schleifscheiben machen muss?
      Danke.

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Hello,

you have to adjust the grinder to the other grinding discs. This doesn't necessarily mean adjusting it the way the lines show, but rather so that the grinding material has a grain size of approximately that of ordinary household sugar, provided the grinding stones are of sufficient quality. Where did you buy them?

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Thanks B.S.

I bought them from komtra.de a few weeks ago. So, I need to set the discs "back" because they are brand new? so set the line back to somewhere like the attached green line? (this shows the older discs by the way). The grinder will still need to be "locked" in, so I can only go back a specfic amount.

John
      Bilder
      • Screenshot 2024-04-30 010645.jpg

144,26 kB, 866×776, 11 mal angesehen
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)