Jura ENA Micro 1 - No coffee, all water goes to drip tray, dry coffee puck

• Jura ENA Micro 1 - No coffee, all water goes to drip tray, dry coffee puck

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: ENA Micro 1 | ca. Baujahr: 2015

Hello,

first of all, sorry this question will be in english, I still hope someone would be able to help me.
      Coffee machine is Ena Micro 1, and last coffee made was early in July 2023. Then only water ended in the drip tray, coffee pucks are almost dry.
      I read a lot of this forum, and managed to order and replace new drainage valve as well as motor for drainage valve. No difference, after assembling the brewing unit back exactly as per the video manual, still all the water only goes to drip tray.

I think the drainage valve shouldn't be any longer the problem, if it ever was.
      Made a video to show that the water goes from various places in the bottom of the drainage valve.

Am getting frustrated what else this could be.

Any ideas or help possible please?

Many thanks in advance.

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Hello,

the problem seems to at the brewing unit and not
      at the drainage valve - the water drips down behind
      the drainage valve.

If a mechanical fault or a mistake by assembling
      the brewing unit, is the problem can‘t be seen in
      the video.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Hello, thanks for the hints, once more I disassembled the brewing unit and didn't found an o-ring in the brewing piston - dont know how, probably at the very first disassembling it was removed and fell down so I didn't return it back :thumbdown: yeah poor me, wasted lot of time on that.
      Now the o-ring is back and finally coffee goes where it should! Still probably a good time to replace the seals and o-rings with the new ones.

Also, before I first disassembled, the coffee (rather just hot water) went to the dripping tray, so I still consider the replacement of the drain valve as good...bonus is I also have a new motor for drain valve :)

This forum and overall manuals, really helped ...was about to consider buying new machine, but now am back with working one.
      Thanks for your help!
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)