Melitta Bistro E960-101 Caffeo - Hauptplatine Bild zur Verkabelung

• Melitta Bistro E960-101 Caffeo - Hauptplatine Bild zur Verkabelung

Hersteller: Melitta | Typ-/Modell: Bistro E960-101 Caffeo | ca. Baujahr: 2014

I have 2 Melitta Caffeo Bistros. One machine reported a problem with the bottom tray microswitch. Thought it might be the condenser. I replaced the entire motherboard with my second spare (which has a problem with the grinder) but the lights keep blinking in sequence. Does anyone have a picture of the wire schematic for the motherboard? I may have placed one in the wrong place.

Please excuse the language - I don't speak German.

Thank you.

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Hello,

sorry - there isn´t published a wire schematic from Melitta.
      And even if, it would be not allowed to post it here due to
      copyrights.

About the problem, the bottom tray switch and the brew group
      drive are connected in series by many comparabel machines.
      Chick if the drive motor is defective, this could also cause such
      a problem.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Hi BS

Thank you for the reply. I have attached some photos of my wiring. Please delete if not allowed. Videos show wiring but in a different config to mine. I have a space on board with valve and no cable. Can you tell from the photos if i have connected something wrong? In NZ I don't think these machines were ever sold so no repairer is familiar with them.

Thank you very much for your help :)
    • I don´t see any attached photos.
      But I have no machine to compare - so even when photos are seen,
      I can´t help you further - but evetually somone else...

Photos taken of your own are allowed, if you don´t take a photo of
      a document with copyrights...
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)