Siemens TE712501DE - EQ.7 AromaSense M-Series - no milk foam, cleaning

• Siemens TE712501DE - EQ.7 AromaSense M-Series - no milk foam, cleaning

Hersteller: Siemens | Typ-/Modell: TE712501DE - EQ.7 AromaSense M-Series | ca. Baujahr: 2014

Hello
      I have replaced Kupplung 12005120 becose it was damaged( there were no milk foam, one conector was broken..). Milk cleaning is still not working, only steam gets out. Whats the problem?

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • darjanbarle schrieb:

Proizvajalec: Siemens | Tip/model: TE712501DE - EQ.7 AromaSense M-Series | okvirno leto izgradnje: 2014

zdravo
      Zamenjal sem sklopko 12005120, ker je bila poškodovana (ni bilo mlečne pene, en konektor je bil pokvarjen..). Čiščenje mleka še vedno ne deluje, ven uhaja samo para. V čem je problem?

Razpoložljivo strojno znanje: DA | Razpoložljivo znanje elektrotehnike: DA | Na voljo merilna naprava: DA
      Hello
      I have changed ceramic ventil and still not working. Is it possible that the water pump isnt working properly?
    • I'm not an expert for the EQ7 series. On the EQ6 series, I would expect the "Milchaufschäumer" = nozzle in the front to be the root cause. Have you already replaced the nozzles? I'm talking about the part, which is plugged onto the one you just changed.
      You might want to try cleaning first, as this part is often clogged (at least on the EQ6). Try the automatic milk foam cleaning programm or try to make milk foam but use hot water instead of milk.
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)