Jura S9 One Touch Impressa - Moisture in the boiler drip tray?

• You have to ensure, that the valve-head ist totally
      degreased, clean and dry.

After UHU is dryed out complete you have to drill
      the two holes and take longer cylinderheadbolts
      with inbus. Then countersink the screw head just
      complete. So you also press the bonding with the
      screws down.

Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • BlackSheep schrieb:

You have to ensure, that the valve-head ist totally
      degreased, clean and dry.

After UHU is dryed out complete you have to drill
      the two holes and take longer cylinderheadbolts
      with inbus. Then countersink the screw head just
      complete. So you also press the bonding with the
      screws down.

Witzig! Genau so mache ich das auch schon seit Jahren, verwende allerdings einen schwarzen Klebdichtstoff, ähnlich wie Sikaflex 522.
      Ist auch nach der Austrocknung lebensmittelgeeignet. Dazu Säure-, Wasser- und Temperaturbeständig.
      Falls es jemanden interessiert wie er heißt, kann ich das nachgucken. Kann gerade nicht aufstehen, beide Kater liegen auf mir :D

Funny! That's exactly how I've been doing it for years, but I use a black adhesive sealant, similar to Sikaflex 522. Is also food-safe after drying out. In addition, acid, water and temperature resistant.If anyone is interested in the name I can look it up. Can't get up right now, both cats are on top of me
      Die zehn Gebote Gottes enthalten 279 Wörter, die amerikanische Unabhängigkeitserklärung 300 Wörter, die Verordnung der europäischen Gemeinschaft über den Import von Karamelbonbons aber exakt 25911 Wörter.
    • I set the srews as tight as they are normally.
      I tighten by feel - not by x,xx nm.

The screws must be countersinked complete
      otherwise the right side paneling of the Z5
      can´t mounted.

JoenneJuraSchraubaer schrieb:

Funny! That's exactly how I've been doing it for years, but I use a black adhesive sealant, similar to Sikaflex 522. Is also food-safe after drying out. In addition, acid, water and temperature resistant.If anyone is interested in the name I can look it up.
      Yes, I´m interested - UHU Endfest 300 isn´t not so food-safe i wished.

Basically filling out makes only sense if the valve-head ist leaky to the outside
      and if the construction allows to cover all valve tubes sufficient. If there is (like
      often by the Melitta Barista or CI valve-head) a leak between the valve channels,
      it will not work fine also after filling out.
      Over and beyond by the Melitta valve-caps (and several others from Jura too)
      some of the valve tubes/channels sticks out of the cap, so its is hardly possible
      to cover them sifficient.
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Okay, er heißt Hansi Bond SMP 667.
      Hab nur gerade gesehen, dass der so im Einzelhandel gar nicht verfügbar ist, sorry
      Bekomme den über meinen Bruder.

VG Jönne
      Die zehn Gebote Gottes enthalten 279 Wörter, die amerikanische Unabhängigkeitserklärung 300 Wörter, die Verordnung der europäischen Gemeinschaft über den Import von Karamelbonbons aber exakt 25911 Wörter.
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)