Jura ENA Micro 1 - when I brewed water wasn’t going through

• Jura ENA Micro 1 - when I brewed water wasn’t going through

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: ENA Micro 1 | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Hi, When I brew, the water doesn't come from the coffee spout. Would anyone be able to help me figure out what is wrong? I uploaded a video of my Jura machine to YouTube.

Hi, Beim Brühen kommt kein Wasser aus dem Kaffeeauslauf. Könnte mir jemand helfen, herauszufinden, was falsch ist? Ich habe ein Video meiner Jura-Maschine auf YouTube hochgeladen.

Sorry for my sloppy German :rolleyes:
      Thanks.

youtu.be/U71sJXZNRaE

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Thanks for your response

No, Brew group didn't receive new O-rings.

I opened the brew group and cleaned it and nothing was damaged. If you want tomorrow I can open the brew group again and take pictures of the parts and upload them for you to see.

(when I turn the machine off, water comes from the coffee spout for cleaning)

(in cleaning mode water comes through the drip tray and coffee spout)

Although I searched a lot, I could not find a solution to this problem. According to some people, the problem might be the flow meter, but I'm not sure if I should replace it due to the price of the Jura parts.
      Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort

Nein, Brühgruppe hat keine neuen O-Ringe erhalten.

Ich habe die Brühgruppe geöffnet und gereinigt und nichts war beschädigt. Wenn Sie möchten, kann ich morgen die Brühgruppe wieder öffnen und Fotos von den Teilen machen und sie hochladen, damit Sie sie sehen können.

(Wenn ich die Maschine ausschalte, kommt Wasser zum Reinigen aus dem Kaffeeauslauf)

(im Reinigungsmodus kommt Wasser durch die Tropfschale und den Kaffeeauslauf)

Obwohl ich viel gesucht habe, konnte ich keine Lösung für dieses Problem finden. Nach Ansicht einiger Leute könnte das Problem der Durchflussmesser sein, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich ihn aufgrund des Preises der Jura-Teile ersetzen sollte.

Thanks.
    • Hello,

without beans, nothing will come out of the spout, if
      you try to make a coffee. The machine recognizes
      that there are no beans and ends the preparation.
      In your video is shown, that there are no beans in
      the beancontainer - therefore no coffee.

If both symbols for the coffee-strengh flashing
      simultaneous it means, there in not enough coffee
      powder in the brewing chamber - I don´t know why
      this is not documented in the user manual for this
      machine.

You have to revise the brewing unit with new brewing-
      seals and foodsafe siliconegrease ONLY AT THE
      RIGHT PLACES - look here:
      youtube-nocookie.com/embed/azRORi0j950
      If this is not done immedeatily, the drivemotor for the
      brewing unit will be damaged.

My english is not so good, so hope you understand
      what I wrote.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • It worked, I'm so happy now about my coffee machine :)
      Story:
      It was a "5 lights blink" error. After reading the instructions and searching the internet, I determined that the plastic of the coffee beans' container was the problem. I fixed it (Error gone)
      Water did not come from the coffee spout even in cleaning mode:
      I deep cleaned the brew group after opening it. Water comes out of the coffee spout only in cleaning mode. Upon turning the machine on, 2 lights (coffee beans symbol) blink together.
      That's right, there wasn't anything about this problem in the instructions.
      The instruction book mentions only that the blinking could be caused by the water measure.
      After I checked this forum this morning, and followed your advice, I was surprised that it worked.
      Thank you so much for your support. Here is the only powerful coffee machine forum on the Internet.

P.S. Yes, after removing and reassembling the brew group, I did not grease it, and I did not use replacement rings. The coffee brew does not seem to be very smooth and quick. I will do it as soon as possible.
      Es hat geklappt, ich bin jetzt so glücklich über meine Kaffeemaschine :)
      Geschichte:
      Es war ein "5 Lichter blinken" Fehler. Nachdem ich die Anleitung gelesen und im Internet gesucht hatte, stellte ich fest, dass das Plastik des Kaffeebohnenbehälters das Problem war. Ich habe es behoben (Fehler weg)
      Auch im Reinigungsmodus kam kein Wasser aus dem Kaffeeauslauf:
      Die Brühgruppe habe ich nach dem Öffnen gründlich gereinigt. Nur im Reinigungsmodus kommt Wasser aus dem Kaffeeauslauf. Beim Einschalten der Maschine blinken 2 Lämpchen (Kaffeebohnensymbol) zusammen.
      Richtig, in der Anleitung stand nichts zu diesem Problem.
      Die Bedienungsanleitung erwähnt nur, dass das Blinken durch die Wasserwaage verursacht werden könnte.
      Nachdem ich heute Morgen dieses Forum überprüft und Ihren Rat befolgt habe, war ich überrascht, dass es funktioniert hat.
      Vielen dank für Ihre Hilfe. Hier ist das einzige leistungsstarke Kaffeemaschinen-Forum im Internet.

P.S. Ja, nach dem Aus- und Einbau der Brühgruppe habe ich diese nicht gefettet und auch keine Ersatzringe verwendet. Der Kaffeebrühvorgang scheint nicht sehr glatt und schnell zu sein. Ich werde es so schnell wie möglich tun.
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)