Jura Giga X9 Professional - Elektronik Problem

• Jura Giga X9 Professional - Elektronik Problem

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: Giga X9 Professional | ca. Baujahr: 2020

Hallo, ich habe einen Jura Giga X9, der einen Fehler 8 ausgibt. Jetzt habe ich auch einen platine/pcb des Giga X3, mit dem das machine in den Betriebszustand kommt, aber natürlich eingeschränkte Optionen.Ich bin selbst in der Elektronik und habe versucht, die ARM-CPU (die auch den Flash enthält) zu übertragen. Das hat gut geklappt, aber ich denke, es gibt noch mehr, was das reibungslose Funktionieren bestimmt. Das heißt, jetzt will ich die CPU wieder einbauen und schauen, ob ich das Board selbst reparieren lassen kann. hat jemand erfahrung damit oder vielleicht eine defekte platine die teile herumliegt.Auch suche ich an aufbau-diagram, sodas ich die sensor anschluss einfag am pcb finden kannAlle info ist wilkommebitte kontaktiere mich.

-----------english version ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      hello i want to get in touch with people who also worked on the board of the Giga X series. i have a Giga X9 which to me was told the CPU board has problems. after swapping out a X3 board the unit is working ok but with less options then normal ( like no steam and so on).
      i am myself an electronic hardware guy so after some test and reverse enginering i figured out it had to be the ARM cpu with flash inside which should be the problem.
      so i transfer the ARM cpu to the working board from the X3 hoping this would bring the machine back to working condition but no..
      now the brewgroup is not moving at all the machine boots up and goes after i hear some engines doing the init to error 8 and the brewgroup never moved,

the next step i want to do is transfer both CPUs back to the orignal boards and check if i still have the same situation as in the beginnening and start again from there on with tracing the encoder wiring and maybe the hex invertor ports are the problem or so..

i am looking to get in touch with people who already spent some hours on the power or cpu baords to figure out howo and what.
      so please drop a message here if we can help eachother.

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von charlyd ()

• mein Fazit war .. dass mit dem X3 Board die Maschine einsatzbereit ist. Aber mit eingeschränkten Funktionen natürlich und mit der originalen X9-Platine geht die Brühgruppe nach unten und hört dort nicht auf zu drehen und es ertönt ein Summton und Fehler 8 wird angezeigt. Was an sich sinnvoll ist, wenn das Board nicht richtig funktioniert. nach dem Löten des ARM-Chips auf die funktionierende X3-Platine. der gruppenmotor läuft gar nicht mehr, auch hier fehler 8. ich will die cpu zurücksetzen und auf den alten zustand zurückgehen und von dort aus prüfen ob zB einer der hex-inverterports defekt ist.
    • @RolandM i transfered the STM to an other board.
      but tomorrow i will transfer it back.
      how can i export the flash content? i suspect the content has a readout protection not?

is there a way to connect to the diagnostic port?
      is it RS232 or spi? for example connect to a therminal client

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von charlyd ()

• but to come back to the discussion: i would suspectvthat when i transfer the STM to a working board because the equipt stm is flashed for a X3 that it would work but why is my brewgroup not moving anymore?.

somebody has a connector wiring to the cpu board here? or a good picture to compare with mine.

because at the botom (floor of the unit) behind the silver cap there is laying a 4 wired cable?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von charlyd ()

• charlyd schrieb:

but to come back to rhe discussion: i would suspectvthat when i transfer the STM to a working board because the equipt stm is flashed for a X3 that it would work but why is my brewgroup not moving anymore?.
      N.B. There's not just an STM chip on the board, but also a separate EEPROM. So I you really want to convert the board, you must *also* transfer this EEPROM chip (or reprogram it after removing).
    • charlyd schrieb:

how can i export the flash content? i suspect the content has a readout protection not?

is there a way to connect to the diagnostic port?
      is it RS232 or spi? for example connect to a therminal client
      There is no read protection on these specific boards, as I found.
      There's a 6 pin connector next to the ST/ARM chip that has the necessary corrections. For the rest: study & use Google if you want to experiment with dumping and programming, and buy the necessary hardware.
    • lol that is a cmos timer? so did i overlook?
      i didn t find a eeprom because the flash is in the stm/arm from what i found. i have seen all components on the board. lots of hex invertors and about 5 motor drivers and that is mostly it. and i have seen the 6 pin port but thought jura would protect there software if they do that creepy about protecting connection diagrams.
      @RolandM i am just looking here for somebody who can help me Quick ontrack. so i can share my experience back here for others like we do on repairing high end measurement equiptment. i found this unit as a nice project for fun. and i am looking for tips or a board. do not have the time to work 2 month fulltime on this one.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von charlyd ()

• i am looking for the supplied voltage, to check if they are present. can someone share them with me. what voltage should be present original be measured on the psu board below the cpu board?
      like for brewgroup, vent, ....12v? 48v?
      i found:
      - 5volt for TTL (continue)
      - 24 volt for fan. (switched)
      the transformer on the side with 3 outputs. delivers :
      ww - 30.77v=
      grgr - 22.85=
      blbl -15v =
      will send pictures later.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von charlyd ()

• but did you reverse engineer the boards yet or?
      does anybody here have parts manual from impressie x9. named S13210 EU version if yes please share. it has wiring on the last 4 pages. there can be learned a lot from those wiring diagram if there are no diagrams from the Giga X series. unless somebody reversed it already.
    • The manuals from Jura are not released for users and be subjected to copyrights.
      So it isn´t allowed to share them - even if someboby would have one.

I warn not to incite a legal violation, otherwise your account will be blocked!
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)