Jura Giga X9 Professional - Elektronik Problem

• @RolandM yes you were right i found some info on github about building diagnostic board Q42 / Spark Photon.
      and also about the Eeprom info from the 93LC86, but it was too late. i already transfered the cpu back to the original board.
      after i didn t go where i hoped togo to.
      i hope i didn t damage the flash content in the cpu or the Eeprom content. it stil boot up but now end in Error 15

but i found all supply voltages by there connector number and what i should find and where it goes to.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von charlyd ()

• This weekend i heared from the previous owner that he swapped board connectors to the wrong connectors and i discovered solder work what i don t like.
      my question:
      Does somebody have boards from a Giga X9 for sale. Broken boards or just one board power or cpu board are also welcome.

ich suche eine elektronik platine satz oder nur power oder cpu board. bastler platinen sind sehr wilkomm.

please drop a message here if you have.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von charlyd ()

• @RolandM you wrote you repaired a few giga powerboards. can you tell me more about the UX11v20 8pin chips which are obsolete, do they die easily or did you never have a dead chip ? from what i found on the web it is a dc/dc convertor and comparator chip and i was curious if there is an easy check to detect it is ok or not ok. it activates one or more relays on the powerboard.
    • charlyd schrieb:

can you tell me more about the UX11v20 8pin chips which are obsolete, do they die easily or did you never have a dead chip ?
      It sometimes goes bad indeed, I had it once or twice with another Jura pcb. It seems to be an IC that was especially was manufactured for Jura, as no datasheet or further info is available: easyeda.com/component/b236039157f04fb880a815e37583c8c0 says "Specialized chip found in Jura coffee machine AC/DC PSU. No equivalent exists. These chips blow then a replacement design is necessary. See my replacement design for this chip." But I never really looked into that.
      • thanks for the info i found the schematic earlier tonight. after i discover the relay pin (same pin connected to the ic) is bridge on the other end of the powerboard by the previous owner. i suspect the chip. do you know how a working board should act.
      • any idea if the boards can be splitted or are the cpuboard and powerboard from the Giga line married together?
      ADMIN:
      Only pictures drawn or photgraphed by your own, and not with copyrights from somebody else!
    • Hi i read on many places it is difficult to move this chips from one board to an other board because the chips die easy? but i guess they are heated to much and fried but with low melt solder no problem from my perspection.

i am curious about response from people who killed these chips while soldering. Can somebody respond please... !!
      or people how have a board with this chip laying arround i am willing to buy a good chip.

At this moment is is for my feeling like " a lot of people get car accidents,......... so never buy a car" hahahaha
    • LAST WARNING:

If you post one more time content with copyrights
      by another person, you account will be blocked forever
      and you will never get permission to sign here again.

Further: here is a board for home coffeemachines an
      nearly no one here have such a machine, many never
      seen „live“.
      I don‘t think anyone here has worked on a board like
      this, or have a defective board to share.
      Therefore it could be, that none will answer to your
      question.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • i am looking for a board with an UX11v20 (8 pin) chip. to transfer for my blown chip.
      if they bridged the relay pin to bypass the chip, i know enough.
      so i am curious if this forum brings me in contact with a board owner from for example a XS90 ( older jura machine), so i can start to make the powerboard back to original.
      Bilder
      • Screenshot_20230112_224645_Galle.jpg

295,6 kB, 1.080×2.400, 35 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von charlyd ()

INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)