Jura Z6 - no steam in beginning after few seconds a little steam

• Jura Z6 - no steam in beginning after few seconds a little steam

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: Z6 | ca. Baujahr: 2017

hi all,

I bought a jura z6 2017. Machine is like new.. but with a little problem. Previous owner sold the machine because it got an error 2. So i changed the temp sensor. Error 2 is solved.. but now i have a problem that when i make a milk product the machine is not steaming.. when i select the milkfroting.. nothing is happening (pump not comming on) and after like 10 seconds its starts to pump, but not much steam comming out.

I cleaned everything! Took the keramik valve out.. an took i appart.. but looks brand new. Took the pump out.. and al appart, looks like new.

I thinks its the pump, it has to be the pump. But i changed it with pump of the Jura Z5, but still same problem.

When i make coffee it works normal.

Somebody who can send me in the right direction?

Thanx all! :)

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • Hello,

Amo schrieb:

when i select the milkfroting.. nothing is happening (pump not comming on) and after like 10 seconds its starts to pump
      thats quite normal - the heater has to get hot enough for steam-temperature.

Amo schrieb:

I thinks its the pump, it has to be the pump. But i changed it with pump of the Jura Z5, but still same problem.
      The Z6 has a Sysko Pump and the Z5 has a ARS/Invensys Pump - you can´t
      exchange with each other.

But first you should check the "Auslaufventil" if this is broken or leaky a
      larger part of the steam is going to the drainage-valve and in the brewing
      room and not in the milk frother.

Next possibilty is a broken milk frother:
      Jura Z6/8 Cappuccinatore: Probleme, bzw. Defekt
      This you can´t check without break up and possibly destroy the frother.
      Here ist would be a better idea to borrow a good frother from a friend e.c.
      if possible.

If there ist all ok, I have no idea what could cause the problem - but then you
      have to check the pump and that only possible with the RIGHT type-number
      of the Sysko-Pump. And you must take the right Sysko-Pump belonging to
      the machine because there are different Sysko-Pumps looking quite similar
      but working different.

And check again if the temp sensor you bought ist the right, original intended
      for the Z6 and if it also assembled in right way.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • thamx blacksheep. I am going to check the temp sensor.. that could possibly be problem.. because pump is working..

If its the "auslaufventil" then i should see steam comming from the brewingroom.. that is not the case..

If i make milkproduct.. i see on screen that milk is filling, but nothing happening..

Replaced pump today, but still not working
      Youtube movie. Power of steam is not ok.. when making 2nd cup coffee then there is no steam at all.

Thamx
    • Hello,

I don´t know yet the resistance of the thermosensor - it
      depends also to its actual surrounding temperature.

But you can measure the heater itself. It should have about
      95°C when ready to brew a coffee and about 125°C if its
      in steam production.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
    • thnx blacksheep.

I have replaced the thermoblock with the same one.. but still same problem! The thermoblock not getting hot enough.. i also checked with thermometer and this are results
      Hot water: 50degree
      Steam: 70 degree

What i did so far:
      Replaced with new pump, still same problem.
      Replace thermoblock, still same problem.
      Replaced thermosensor because of error 2 (error 2 fixxed) but could be wrong sensor of dead on arrival.

So only thing still can be problem is the Thermosensor.. think the new one is dead? Is that possible, that the sensor is giving a high temperature to the ecu? .

Before i order that one, i want to be sure

Thnx
    • Amo schrieb:

So only thing still can be problem is the Thermosensor.. think the new one is dead? Is that possible, that the sensor is giving a high temperature to the ecu? .
      All things can be defective even if they are new.
      If it isn´t the NTC, it will be the mainboard, after all
      you tested.

Look, that you order the right NTC, because NTCs
      matching to older machines will not match to the Z6.
      This is the right NTC, with a blue cable and a pulg
      within the blue cable:
      komtra.de/jura-ersatzteile/jur…-kaffeevollautomaten.html

BS
    • BlackSheep schrieb:

The actual one ist the NTC I posted.
      This could be an old version.

But the NTC at the photo doesn‘t
      look new. You wrote you took a
      new one.

BS
      the previous owner told me they changed it because the machine came in with an error 2. After changing the thermosensor, he tried to make cappucino but with no luck. And then i buy it.

But now you tell me that its an old one, then maybe i try amd change it with a new one.

Thnx BS!
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)