Nivona NICR 725 - Typ 661 CafeRomatica - gurgling sounds

• Nivona NICR 725 - Typ 661 CafeRomatica - gurgling sounds

Hersteller: Nivona | Typ-/Modell: NICR 725 - Typ 661 CafeRomatica | ca. Baujahr: 2008

Guten tag, I am sorry to write in English because my German is not good enough ( but reading is ok so answers in German is fine);
      my name is Harry; my Nivona has made almost 30000 cups, but is starting to give problems.Last year I replaced the grinder stone, coffee puck now ok again. I revised the brewing unit. But the last months it started gurgling! I replaced the drainage valve, which was a good idea because there was a lot of muck around it; the expansion chamber was almost blocked, I cleaned it as well.
      Now we are in the situation that coffee making seems ok, when taking hot water a lot of water also comes from the DV, and the gurgling sounds are still there! I dismantled the machine a second time to see if I had made a mistake with the mounting of the new DV, but everything looks fine
      I am not sure what to do next.
      Thank you in advance for your help.
      Here is a link to youtube film, hope it clarifies a bit.

Harry

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • Seems we are talking about two different valves.
      Think you mean the Drainageventil while I'm takling about the Auslaufventil.

Check the store here to see how it looks like. It's basically located just prior the Drainageventil in the flow direction of the water.
      Kontakt: sb_NUE ät stephanb.net
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)