Jura Giga X8c Professional - ohne Festwasseranschluss

• Jura Giga X8c Professional - ohne Festwasseranschluss

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: Giga X8c Professional | ca. Baujahr: 2018

Hallo an alle Jura-Profis,
      was muss ich tun, um eine X8c (für Festwasseranschluss vorgesehen) ohne Festwasseranschluss (also nur mit dem Wassertank) zu betreiben?
      Danke und Gruß

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • Ich habe gerade per Mail eine Anfrage bei Service Elektro Beutelschmidt e.K. gestellt und innerhalb von Minuten (!!!) einen Rückruf erhalten.
      Es ist kein Umbau nötig. Sobald der Wasseranschluss (und ggf. der Wasserablauf) zu ist, zieht die Maschine kein externes Wasser und läuft mit dem Wassertank.
      Danke an die Firma für die superschnelle Rückmeldung.
    • I just sent an email request to Service Elektro Beutelschmidt eK and received a call back within minutes (!!!).

zockmaster schrieb:

No modification is necessary. As soon as the water connection (and if necessary the water drain) is closed, the machine does not draw any external water and runs on the water tank.
      Thanks to the company for the super fast response.
      Hi zockmaster!
      Got the same machine but can't get the machine suck water from the tank no matter what I do.
      Works perfect with external source, both pressurized water and sucking from container, but the second I close that connection
      it will ask for filling the system but it will not draw from the tank. Any ideas?
      Makes me wonder about decalcification if it doesn't work.
      Asking Jura here in Canada is pointless, the only reply they ever give is we do not offer support over the phone, and they have only 2 service centers for the whole country! They also refuse to sell any internal parts, bunch of crooks here.

Thanks
    • I hate solid water and have no idea about it :huh:

However, it will probably be the case that the
      valve "F5" is only used for certain functions
      (e.g. descaling).
      As far as I know, it is not possible to implement
      regular machine operation via this tank if the
      solid water is not available.

With some GIGA-X it is possible that the
      programming can be switched from solid
      water to tank operation - but only through the
      Jura service in the deep machine programming;
      the end customer cannot do this themselves.
      And then it is either or and not both and also.
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • BlackSheep schrieb:

I hate solid water and have no idea about it :huh:

However, it will probably be the case that the
      valve "F5" is only used for certain functions
      (e.g. descaling).
      As far as I know, it is not possible to implement
      regular machine operation via this tank if the
      solid water is not available.

With some GIGA-X it is possible that the
      programming can be switched from solid
      water to tank operation - but only through the
      Jura service in the deep machine programming;
      the end customer cannot do this themselves.
      And then it is either or and not both and also.
      From what I understood from the zockmaster's post was that it did work for him, would be interesting to get confirmation.
      I do not need the tank to be working since I use direct waterline to all machines I ever owned but it wouldn't be hard to
      do this internally since both valves are 24V and use one common wire and one to the controller.
      I have try to descale and see what will happen. The machine shows it was descaled 8 times before so someone did this already. If properly that's unknown :?:

The second valve is hidden behind the controller.
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)