Nivona NICR 750 - Typ 666 CafeRomatica - Machine exploded inside, can not turn on the machine anymore

• Nivona NICR 750 - Typ 666 CafeRomatica - Machine exploded inside, can not turn on the machine anymore

Hersteller: Nivona | Typ-/Modell: NICR 750 - Typ 666 CafeRomatica | ca. Baujahr: 2020

Guten Tag, Good day

I'm from the Netherlands and i'm not very good in the German language (es tut mir leid).
      So I hope somebody could help me out in the English language.

I have the NICR 750 - type 666 caferomatica.
      It suddenly stopped working after a "blowout" inside the machine.
      Since that moment, an electricitiy group went offline in the "Sicherungskasten", and the machine did not turn on anymore.

I've opened the machine very carefully and noticed some possible damage on the circuit board or the "Schleifer".

I add some pictures.

Can somebody determine if there is a damage?

Thanks for the help

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
      Bilder
      • 1000.jpg

603,13 kB, 1.200×1.600, 1.283 mal angesehen
      • 1001.jpg

197,05 kB, 738×1.600, 1.012 mal angesehen
      • 91271928-be2d-4dfa-9ac2-e96d89656979.jpg

96,54 kB, 1.600×1.200, 842 mal angesehen
      • 8af2d735-7bb3-4f9a-b2d6-f541132e6adc.jpg

110,4 kB, 1.017×549, 849 mal angesehen
    • Tobias.L schrieb:

The Trackfuse got broken. How well is your electricaly knowlege? I think the switching power IC got broken (TNY380 or TNY280). You should also replace the rectifier for this switching power supply IC.
      Thanks for reply.
      I'm just a computer programmer. I'm not realy into electrical stuff.
      What do you mean with trackfuse?
      And where can I find the TNY380 and rectifier?

Do you think that I can fix this myself without any electric knowledge?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von onnoman ()

• Tobias.L schrieb:

You need some experience in soldering. I am able to repair it with cheap tools but i have a big knowlege in repairing PCBs. It is nearly the same like this.
      Thanks for reply.

What kind of tools do you recommand.
      And, how sure are you that these things you tell me, are the main reason of the damage?
      Do you think the problem is only on the print circuit board?
    • I have no time/ambition to write down what tools you need and how you should work. It is not my first repair, and not the last. I told you what is defect, dont you know somebody who can do it for you?

It is not my aim to write manuals how to fix electrical defects. Because they are not so often and the most people fix it themself.
      Wer mich unbedingt privat kontaktieren möchte:
      Tobias.L-Komtra_Forum@directbox.com
      Allgemeine Fragen ins Forum, ich bin kein persönlicher Seelsorger, für Kaffeevollautomaten.
    • Tobias.L schrieb:

I have no time/ambition to write down what tools you need and how you should work. It is not my first repair, and not the last. I told you what is defect, dont you know somebody who can do it for you?

It is not my aim to write manuals how to fix electrical defects. Because they are not so often and the most people fix it themself.
      Yes I found somebody
    • Tobias.L schrieb:

I have no time/ambition to write down what tools you need and how you should work. It is not my first repair, and not the last. I told you what is defect, dont you know somebody who can do it for you?

Hi Tobias.

I found somebody to fix it, but he told me it would cost me 400 euro's.
      That was his conclusion just by looking at the machine.
      So, I took it back.

Do you think the problem is only at the PCB?

Or could it also be something else?

When the machine stoped working weeks ago, I've heard a blow inside (like smacking a bag filled with air).

When I turn on the machine, the only thing I see and notice is a very small rotation of the grinder.
    • Tobias.L schrieb:

Everything has been said, the PCB is defect.
      I had some luck. I've bought the same machine via ebay. Paid only 80 euro.
      Fully operating, but decided to use the hardware to fix my machine.

First I changed the PCB. And went very existed when I saw the display showing information.
      I tried to do a basic flush, but there was no water coming out of the front, instead it dissapeared directly into the coffee grounds container.

So, instead of making a new topic, I was looking for existing topics, and found this one:
      Nivona CafeRomatica NICR 850 - Kaffee landet in Tropfschale

I changed the Drainageventil, and now it was working again!

But, there is only one thing that concerns me.
      The coffee residu is completly fluid (Der Kaffeerückstand ist vollständig flüssig :) )

How come?
      1. Does it have something to do with the "Braugruppe"?
      2. Or maybe the "Mahlgrad"?
      3. Or maybe the "Kaffeepulver" is directly processed into the coffee?
      Vielen dank

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von onnoman ()

• Finally, the machine is fully operational again!
      Im very glad.
      Last week no water coming out of the front, and the "Brüheinheit" made weird cracking sounds.

Started with changing the "Dichtung / Nutring für den unteren Kolben der Brüheinheit" and used some "Multi-Siliconfett" to grease the cylinders.
      Cracking sound gone, but still no water out of the front.

So, I removed the Drainageventil to clean it very well. Add some very little "Multi-Siliconfett" on it as well.

So.. now the cleaning programing resulted into water coming out of the front, but still not the coffee.
      40ml coffee result into failing, but 200 ml coffee sometimes did work. Very annoying and irregular.

So, I desided to focus on the grinder. Removed it and cleaned it based on the komtra video i found on youtube

It still didn't work out, so I've tried something based on a gut feeling.
      The powder was too thin in my point of view.

So, I did a complete counter clockwise of the black ring of the grinder untill it stopped.
      Removed the blackring to make sure the cartels reach the the grinder setting rotary knob.
      And it worked out!

Everything works like a charm now. Strong coffee is strong coffee, 150ml = 150ml, and the coffee grounds is round and solid again!

Only thing is that the coffee comes out a little bit too slowly.. but no dripping

Edit:
      I'm not very convinced yet if that blackring gut feeling is a good idea...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von onnoman ()

INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)