Nivona CafeRomatica NICR 839 - constantly Fill System (dauerhaft Meldung: System füllen)

• Nivona CafeRomatica NICR 839 - constantly Fill System (dauerhaft Meldung: System füllen)

Hersteller: Nivona | Typ-/Modell: CafeRomatica NICR 839 | ca. Baujahr: 2017

Hi,
      My Nivona reported this morning 'Coffe powder' and wanted me to press the wheel button. When pressed it says 'Filling system'. The machine hums for about 15 seconds, and stops at the same message again. No way to get out of it. Video below.
      I read a few other people having the same problem - some reported issues with the Flow Meter - the reseller said that it could be the pump not being able to get water through the system.They proposed me to put decalcifier in the water tank and try some times, hoping that clogged calcium could be dissolved.

Any other ideas?

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • Hi @sb_NUE,
      You were right again. The water tank was empty :O The small floating magnet in the water tank must not have floated properly because I was not warned about the empty tank.
      As soon as I filled it with water, everything worked again.

The error message is misleading somewhat - first saying 'coffee powder' then 'Filling system'.

Nevertheless, I'm happy its working again.
    • I had a similar problem before.
      The magnet got stuck in the upper position but flipped down as soon as the tank was just slightly moved.

You can try to clean the magnet area as good as possible. But if it doesn't help, you will need a new tank.
      Kontakt: sb_NUE ät stephanb.net
    • sb_NUE schrieb:

I had a similar problem before.
      The magnet got stuck in the upper position but flipped down as soon as the tank was just slightly moved.

You can try to clean the magnet area as good as possible. But if it doesn't help, you will need a new tank.
      It really feel like a very trivial problem that it cannot float freely inside the small container. How would you recommend cleaning it? Apart from just giving it a good shake to break some of the possible calcium residues...?
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)