Bosch VeroBar AromaPro 300 TES71355DE - CLEAN AND REFILL WATER TANK press start

• Bosch VeroBar AromaPro 300 TES71355DE - CLEAN AND REFILL WATER TANK press start

Hersteller: Bosch | Typ-/Modell: VeroBar AromaPro 300 TES71355DE | ca. Baujahr: 2012

hello beautiful people my issue with bosch verobar 300 is there was this message coming CLEAN AND REFILL WATER TANK PRESS START
      So I changed the water pump still same no water comes out of machine pump is working but water seems blocked I opened even the ceramic valve but still the problem persists is there some solenoid which is not operating
      Please help me guys

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • Hello

follow the steps where the water comes (Water Tank) and where Water wants to go (coffee nozzle).
      You have to check many positions.
      Position Watertank --> flowmeter [is Flowmeter free of any residue, like chalk) ], then flowmeter --> water Pump vibration absorber (is the water conduit free), then vibration absorber --> heater entrance / exit , heater exit --> Cermaic Valve , ceramic Valve --> Brewunit, Brewunit----> coffee nozzle. This are mechanic positions, it can also be an electrical problem with flowmeter and Ceramic Valve. But first I would check the mechanic positions whether someting is blocking (for example chalk).

I make it like this: I put the water conduit of the vibration absorber down and watch if water comes, if yes, I follow the next step.....
      Ein guter Kaffee am Morgen, vertreibt Kummer und Sorgen!
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)