Krups XP 9000 - No coffee from nozzle - everything in drip tray

• Krups XP 9000 - No coffee from nozzle - everything in drip tray

Hersteller: Krups | Typ-/Modell: XP 9000 XP9000 | ca. Baujahr: Unbekannt

Hi

My XP9000 goes through coffee cycle but all the water goes to drip tray, no coffee. I opened the machine and changed the drainage valve as it was blocked. I ran the cleaning cycles but all the water still ends up in drip tray. It seems to go through the coffee cycle normally - heater, grinder, pump but everything goes to drip tray. I have flushed the coffee nozzle but it is clean.

Please see this video:

Does lower piston seal need replacing?

Thank you

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
      Bilder
      • WhatsApp Image 2020-01-16 at 10.35.35.jpeg

124,61 kB, 899×1.599, 654 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von luckydip ()

• Unfortunately the video doesn't help much. Don't know if it's possible with that particular machine, but could you maybe remove the front cover from the drip dray and take a video from inside?

Also check the installation of the drain valve. It's not really clearly visible on the picture but it looks like the lower part is installed incorrectly. The bigger bar needs to point towards the housing.
      Kontakt: sb_NUE ät stephanb.net
    • Seems the water is not escaping through the drain vavle but more likely through the connection between the drain valve and the fiiting of the brewing unit.

Please take another video with the black coffee bowl on the right side removed so that we can see the lower part of the brewing unit.
      Kontakt: sb_NUE ät stephanb.net
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)