Nivona CafeRomatica NICR 757 - Fill system prompt, but the system was not emptied

• Nivona CafeRomatica NICR 757 - Fill system prompt, but the system was not emptied

Hersteller: Nivona | Typ-/Modell: CafeRomatica NICR 757 | ca. Baujahr: 2014

Sorry, my German is not god, so I'll try in english as I have not found similar danish or english sites/shops.

To the problem, two days ago the machine was prompting my wife to fill the system. She tried several times, but brewing did not become an option. When I got home I emptied the drip trey as it was almost full. I then tried to tell the system to fill the system, on my second attempt it was working again... Now again this evening the problem was back and my luck had also run out. I started taking the machine apart, got to the components on the inside of the plastic "wall" where the water tank normally is located. I was expecting to find some hose or component leaking but found nothing that looked bad, no water laying around...

During my disassembly I also cleaned what I would describe as the brewing unit the part that can be removed by the user, by turning the big handle with the red lock. It was quite dirty, so I did a good gentle cleaning of all the parts. I started searching the internet for a spare part supplier and found this wonderful site. I thought I'm gonna post my problem here and order the spareparts here. I reassembled the NICR757. I wanted to see if I could see where the water was leaking from, only now it seamed to work!?
      Now my question is, what do you think the problem was/is?
      FYI I don't know the names of most of the names of all the parts in the machine, is there a place I can see all the part names?

Also in the brewing unit I discovered what looks like a rubber pistonring with a small lip, about 3 cm in diameter, has lost about 15% of the lip. What is the the name of this piston ring looking seal. I need a new one along with the other parts that I suspect I will be needing for my other problem.

Looking forward to feedback and again sorry about not posting in German.
      Regards Kasper

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • Hello,

open the Flowmeter and look if there is some dirt inside:
      komtra.de/aeg-ersatzteile/aeg-…flussmelder-0-o-12mm.html

This machine-part messures the waterflow if there a no
      signals from the flowmeter, or to few, the machine signals:
      "System-Fill"

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • 3Cubed schrieb:

Hersteller: Nivona | Typ-/Modell: CafeRomatica NICR 757 | ca. Baujahr: 2014

Also in the brewing unit I discovered what looks like a rubber pistonring with a small lip, about 3 cm in diameter, has lost about 15% of the lip. What is the the name of this piston ring looking seal. I need a new one along with the other parts that I suspect I will be needing for my other problem.
      This one? komtra.de/jura-ersatzteile/jur…-kolben-brueheinheit.html
      Kontakt: sb_NUE ät stephanb.net
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)