DeLonghi ECAM 23.420.SB Kaffeevollautomat - error empty beans, fill beans

• DeLonghi ECAM 23.420.SB Kaffeevollautomat - error empty beans, fill beans

Hersteller: DeLonghi | Typ-/Modell: ECAM 23.420.SB Kaffeevollautomat | ca. Baujahr: 2015

Sorry for my English, i'm Belgian, don't know German but hoping for german hospitality ;)
      we don't have these kind of forums in Belgium.

For no reason my ecam 23.420 sb suddenly made no more coffee. When using the test-modus everything works fine.
      What it does: with a push on the button it starts grinding, but for just two seconds, then you hear the infuser moving forward, the the error "empty beans, fill" appears. No water - no coffee.
      Only when i ask for the maximum of coffee and strenght it works but the coffee is not as usual.
      So i send the machine to de longhi for repair. They ask 170€. That's ok for me if they would change parts. But they don't. The only thing they will do as stated on the note: clean infusor, descale, reset module"
      I can do that myself .... i think.
      The only thing i'm not sure of is "reset of the module". Can i do that myself and how is it done?

I would really appreciate your help!

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • You have to go into the display test mode. If you are leaving, this is like a reset. Now you have to do the first commissioning.
      Gruß Stefan
      -------------------------------------------------------

Ich beantworte keine Fragen per Email, dafür ist das Forum da! Vor allen manuellen Arbeiten am Gerät den Netzstecker ziehen ! Sture Ignoranten der Groß/Kleinschreibung und Satzzeichen werden ignoriert.

Mal ist man Hund, mal ist man Baum.
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)