Melitta Caffeo Barista F 750 - 101 - Milk foam problem

• Melitta Caffeo Barista F 750 - 101 - Milk foam problem

Hersteller: Melitta | Typ-/Modell: Caffeo Barista F 750 - 101 | ca. Baujahr: 2016

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the milk foam, please check the video here:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=18JhPQwzIoo7EDDkPDvmNVKHXd6BGs8Yes

Notice it starts good and then there is a switch sound from the ceramic valve and then it starts spitting.
      When I opened the machine I noticed 4 outlets instead of 5, which means it was replaced by the previous owner.
      The ceramic valve should have 5 outlets for this machine. Should this be the problem?

What would you advice me, should I proceed with replacing the ceramic valve (the more expensive path) or try replacing these two parts first:
      komtra.de/melitta-ersatzteile/…-kaffeevollautomaten.html

If it's the ceramic valve can I just replace the lower part with 5 outlets like this:
      ADMIN: Picture deleted - No Pictures with external copy-rights at the board!

Does anyone know the difference between 4 and 5 outlets of the ceramic valve?
      Thanks in advance!

Mechanische Kenntnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • myexec schrieb:

Does anyone know the difference between 4 and 5 outlets of the ceramic valve?
      Thanks in advance!

The 5 outlet valve has a additional outlet for pressure decrease.

I can´t say if this could cause the problem - but you have to change the
      valve complete. The 4 outlet valve has also another white ceramic-disc
      so only changing the valve-cap isn´t enough.

This part also often causes milk-foam-problems:

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)