Melitta Caffeo CI E 970 - 101 - Brühgruppe macht Lärm / Melitta makes a lot of noise when brew group moves

• Melitta Caffeo CI E 970 - 101 - Brühgruppe macht Lärm / Melitta makes a lot of noise when brew group moves

Hersteller: Melitta | Typ-/Modell: Caffeo CI E 970 - 101 | ca. Baujahr: 2008

Hi, I'm new to this forum and have a question which I couldn't find in the forum. My Melitta Caffeo CI 970-101 makes a lot of noise when coffee is prepared. It appears to be coming out of the brewing group. I seems like something need a kind of lubrication of some sort. I know you can use Silicon fat which your can order here, but I don;t know where to put it to make the noise go away. Does anybody know what I need to do?? I cleaned the machine quite thourougly already with the housing off and all the elements out of the machine.

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • The drive seems to jam.

You must disassemble the drive.
      Than reduce the diameter of the big driveshaft till it let spin/turn/move easily in the drive casing.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)