Jura Impressa F70 - correct position of brewing module

• Jura Impressa F70 - correct position of brewing module

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: Impressa F70 | ca. Baujahr: 2007

hi, my german is not so good, so I hope you don't mind me using English here ...

I have very simple question - I have JURA Impressa F70 - recently I have it completely disassembled - because of cleaning and new sealing installation.
      Just wanted to ask here, does anybody know what is initial/starting position of brewing module - I mean which position should be lower piston and which one should be upper piston (how many turns should be there) when re-inserting the brewing module back into the coffee machine ?

Many thanks in advance !

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • Hello!
      Here is a simple answer to your simple question: ;) Basically, it doesn't matter in which position the brewing module is, because the brewing group automatically positions itself correctly.

Best regards
      Jönne
      Die zehn Gebote Gottes enthalten 279 Wörter, die amerikanische Unabhängigkeitserklärung 300 Wörter, die Verordnung der europäischen Gemeinschaft über den Import von Karamelbonbons aber exakt 25911 Wörter.
    • Hi,
      if the coffee tastes a bit weird, you can take a picture of the pomace cake. Then we can better judge what may not be quite right. More likely is that the millstones are no longer optimally sharp ider are not properly adjusted.

Best regards
      Jönne
      Die zehn Gebote Gottes enthalten 279 Wörter, die amerikanische Unabhängigkeitserklärung 300 Wörter, die Verordnung der europäischen Gemeinschaft über den Import von Karamelbonbons aber exakt 25911 Wörter.
    • Hi Jönne,

I made a video of coffee brewing and rinsing as there is also some strange noise ( too much pressure or big O ring ? ) I changed all the O rings & lubricated them so not sure ...

there should be also coffee grounds on the video ...

Brewing

Rinsing

let me know if it’s working for you ...

Many thanks !
    • Hello!
      The background noise of the machine is a little creaky and crunchy. In my opinion, this is not a cause for concern, but rather due to the age of the machine.The pomace ejection also looks very good (a coherent cake), but the grinding degree seems a little too coarse to me. I would try to fine-tune it by 1 - 2 grids.Otherwise the coffee beans and the subjective perception can also influence the taste.

Best regards
      Jönne
    • Hi Jönne,

I tried to change grinding level - I had it on 5th out of 6 possible, now it’s on 3rd, so the coffee is better, not sure if I can do something/change something/buy new part in my machine as counter shows 9022, I bought the machine like - 1800 cups from now :) not sure if I can fine tune it somehow or better to buy something else ... but thanks a lot for your valuable opinions, they are very much appreciated :)
    • With approx 10,000 references it becomes necessary to install new millstones.
      But the pomace cake looks really good on your machine, maybe even changed.
      As you have just installed new seals and revised the brewing group, it is very likely that your Jura will last a long time.
      I have already seen several machines that had more than 100,000 covers, but these were regularly maintained and decalcified.

Best regards
      Jönne
    • descaling and cleaning I am doing per instructions of machine with original Jura tabs, hopefully the machine will stay with me as I really like it :) I am a bit into fine tuning that's why I asked what could I do more for the machine so it will last longer and coffee will be proper :)
      looks like everything is on it's place, those squeaky noises are still there but machine shows no error 8 anymore and coffee is OK.

again, thanks a lot for your valuable advises, very very much appreciated :)
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)