Melitta Caffeo Solo E 950 - 222 - all water from tank gets emptied in overflow tray

• Melitta Caffeo Solo E 950 - 222 - all water from tank gets emptied in overflow tray

Hersteller: Melitta | Typ-/Modell: Caffeo Solo E 950 - 222 | ca. Baujahr: 2015

Hi all

Not sure if anyone can help me and if English is acceptable but with no schematics available I am a bit stuck. My Trusted E950-222 one day recently made a funny noise and stopped working completely. When I looked at the motherboard one of the resistors and the triac were burnt out. I thought this could be a ?Power surge. I bought a new motherboard and replaced it. I then discovered that the front panel buttons were also not working so I replaced though too. After replacing both of those components, whenever I switch on the machine, I get NO errors on the front panel and during the initialisation stage the pump works and the water heats up but ALL of it gets discarded in the removable tray. I looked at the valve and that looks OK. When the tanks empties I get the error message and when I refill it and continues to heat up the water and empty in the tray. I tried resetting everything with out success. I suspected that this could be the NTC thermistor and I took it out and measured it with an ohmeter and I get about 85K Ohm. So I guess this is OK

Any suggestions what else could it be?

Thanks for your help

Jayjay

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)