Bosch Benvenuto TCA6401 - B40 - message "add beans" (enough beans in the box), no coffee in the cup and pulvercoffee in the tray

• Bosch Benvenuto TCA6401 - B40 - message "add beans" (enough beans in the box), no coffee in the cup and pulvercoffee in the tray

Hersteller: Bosch | Typ-/Modell: Benvenuto TCA6401 - B40 | ca. Baujahr: 2012

Hello,

Please excuse me for writing in English but my German is ein bisschen verstehen aber nicht sprechen.

I have the same problem as described here - Bosch Benvenuto TCA6701 - B60 - Trotz vollem Bohnenbehälter "Bohnen füllen" im Display
      The machine is making perfect coffee with ground coffee, but with beans I get message "add beans" (enough beans in the box) , no coffee in the cup and pulvercoffee in the tray. The problem have appeared only few months ago after years of perfect work.
      Can someone describe the solution in details ( Ich verstehe ein bisschen im Deutsch).

Mechanische Kenntnisse and Elektrische Kenntnisse - basic.

Thanks in advance.

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: NEIN | Messgerät vorhanden: NEIN
    • You must look whether the amount of the coffeeground in
      the brewing-unit is enough.
      Is the brweing cylinder filled up with coffeeground for more
      than 75% through the grinder?

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • I have suspected that the coffeeground is not enough. But how I can check how much it is in the cylinder? Do I have to stop the machine after grinder's cycle?
      As far I have seen between the parts , coffeeground is dropping constantly when the grinder works. The grinders working time seems relatively normal.
    • Take away the right cover and look ("arround the corner")
      to see the amount of coffeeground falling in the brewing
      cylinder. :D

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
    • I'll try to check the amount of ground coffee with stopping the program right after the grinder stops. I'll take the coffee box out and I hope I'll have access to the cylinder with the ground coffee in it.
      I guess taking out the side panel is not enough. I have already tried it. I can see ground coffee falling in the cylinder but it is hard to evaluate the amount.
    • The brewing cylinder must be filled to min. 80%
      by choosing the strongest coffee - you can see
      that during the grinding process if you look in
      the right observation-angel.
      The BC must be filled nearly to the top (-5mm)
      with coffeeground in the fineness of normal
      household-sugar.

BS
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)