Jura Impressa XJ9 - Elektronik FAIL

• Jura Impressa XJ9 - Elektronik FAIL

Hersteller: Jura | Typ-/Modell: Impressa XJ9 | ca. Baujahr: 2016

Was ist loss?

Jura fehler...
      sorry, my german is not gut :D
      so, i have problem with XJ9, the thing was - i tok it to replace water hose, cause it was leaking, and i found that one wire (ORANGE) from gear motor encoder unit was out of connector, so i placed it back to its place. everything was done with care, the machine was shuted off and etc.
      after turning it on, i found this shit...
      what is wrong.
      Bitte, kan jemand hilfen? Sagen Sie bitte, was zu machen.
      ;( ;( ;( :/ :/ :S :S :| :|

Mechanische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Elektrische Kentnisse vorhanden: JA | Messgerät vorhanden: JA
    • Hello,

if one wire was out of the connector the machine couldn´t run before you began
      to replace the hose.

Therefore I can´t say what the problem could be. Ist seems to be an electronical
      failure.

If the electronic ist out of order the machine must be given to Jura-Maintenance.

BS
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
    • Thank you, BlackSheep, the wire now is in the place. i soldered it directly to the pin.
      But something is wrong definetly wrong...
      ahhhh..... fuck... im mad about this thing....
      And about the Jura-Maintenance - fuck them... i live not in Deutschland, not in Belgium, not anywhere else where is this kind of thing.
      and what is most important - i want to solve this problem myself, cause i have equipment, i have knowledge at tools. im not a dummy :D

i have fixed a lot coffe machnes, but this problem - i never seen anything like this before....
      i think firts thing what i will do - test with multimeter all connections and wiring.
      there is 3 PCB's:
      front panel CPU
      back panel power board
      back panel control boards

also some perifery components - motor, keramikventil, gear encoder....

i will starst to checking all wire connections...

But fuuuuuuck - this JURA failure is driving me crazy...... im mad im mad....
    • It seems to be a Problem of the TFT-Panel or its controller - or a problem of the main control board.
      I know not one person who can solve all problems on this controller-boards without the electric circiuit
      diagramms - Jura don´t make them public.
      Also often there ist a problem with the EEPROM. To slove this problem you not only need equipment
      but also you need a matching EEPROM that works fine to copy.
      Immer logisch und Schritt für Schritt vorgehen. Blinder Aktionismus kostet Zeit und Geld.
      Küche: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom Bj: 2012
      Büro: [sJura GIGA X3 ALU Bj: 2014
      INFO-VIDEO

Hilfe zur selbstständigen Reparatur von Kaffeevollautomaten (Jura, Delonghi, Siemens u.v.m.)